Monday, July 30, 2007

Toby, Zofie and Spam

WEDNESDAY
Meech and I finally got to head down to Staten Island to see Toby and Bret! And Wednesday night was particularly fantastic because Mona was there visiting. It was wonderful to see Logan again (who has grown so much!) and catch up with Mona. Bret went out for pizza that Toby swore would be unbelievably good... and it was. Mmm... I could actually go for pizza right now. Anyway, it was great fun and I miss seeing them again already.

SATURDAY
On a whim, we decided to go see a Broadway musical. So I headed to TKTS in the morning while Meech looked over a bunch of books at Barnes and Noble. WHY was she looking at books? She has an interview coming up, that's why! She's interviewing for an editorial assistant position at Harper Collins, which would be just PERFECT for her. It's even at one of the children's divisions, Greenwillow! The interview is tomorrow at lunch, so we'll be sure to keep you posted. Anyway, I got half-price tickets for Spamalot and we went that night. It was FANTASTIC. It was so funny. I was worried I wouldn't really like it because I can only handle watching Monty Python for so long. But Spamalot was just simply hilarious. They transfered the Monty Python humor to theatre so amazingly well. I highly recommend it. :)

SUNDAY
A great way to end our weekend, we met up with Zofie and John Sunday morning for brunch. It was so great to see them and we all had a fun time catching up. It was particularly wonderful seeing as how they were the first people from Maryland to come and visit us! Hope they got back ok, cause it was pouring about an hour later.


YOUR TURN
So after talking to Toby and Zofie, I began wondering how many people are actually reading these posts. So, if you're reading this right now, LEAVE US A MESSAGE! Just below, there's a link for "Comments". And you just HAVE to see "Meech & Adam's Photos" on the right. There's the cutest owl ever! Just say "hi." Come on.

We miss you.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hello to you both! Rest assured that your blogs are well read, pictures ogled and witty commentaries thoroughly enjoyed!!! UMBC misses you! Michelle (like I need to say this), knock 'em dead tomorrow! Be at peace knowing that everything happens for a reason -- and you're living proof of that. We (and I am sure that I can speak on behalf of UMBC, your family and friends) are so proud of you both for taking the plunge. Now, start focusing on the New York chapter of your lives and stop missing Maryland. We'll always be here for you, but the moment for NYC is now! Much love...

Unknown said...

HOW GOOD WAS THAT PIZZA!!! LOL! I had a great time with you guys too! We must must must do it again very soon! Love to you both! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Tobes

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey there...yes, I read your blog about once a week and enjoy your stories so much. I think of you often Michelle, I miss wandering in your office from the copier. I can't wait to hear that you got the job (positive thinking)!! Keep writing and I promise I will comment more!! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Mich and Adam
I loved seeing you and having that wonderful diner together. You both look like you've lived in the big apple for years. I especially enjoyed the table tennis we played with Logan is he cute or what??? So please make it a point to see Toby as much as possible. It's good for her and you.
So your mom, dad and I are back from Myrtle. Had the usual good times. Keep in touch k?? love you both very much
bug mona